Almost a week ago I was nominated for the Liebster award by Jemima from The Bookaholic ! Thank you very much for your trust and your support ! She is a very lovely person and her blog inspired me in more than one way. Her writing is positive and has a great vibe 🙂 Check out her blog !
There are some basic rules for the nomination:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are my answers to Jemima’s questions:
- How many pages do you read in a day?
Hm.. depends. Weekday around 30 per day. In weekends, I can get up to 200.
- How do you start your day?
Lately, with some Pepsi, while checking my e-mails.
- What popular book (or series) have you (shamefully) never read?
How to Kill a Mocking Bird, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. I know, I know…
- Who is your book crush?
I am unable to answer this question. I like too many (oops!). Maybe Josh from The Sea of Tranquility. Oh, there’s Jared from Bully, oh and Daniel from Fallen…
- Who is your favorite artist?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is the last thing you do before you sleep?
- What is your favorite bookshop?
Every bookshop is my favorite. They have books J
- Where do you want to travel?
Ireland or Amsterdam
- What is your favorite place to read?
On a terrace, with a lovely bench and some flowers around. Can’t have that, so I settle with bed or sofa J
- What do you like most about blogging?
I like sharing my passion for books with other fellow book lovers, I like the idea of promoting a good book via book tours.
11 Random facts about me:
- I like to dye my hair red, but I’m never satisfied of the shade I get.
- I hate American Pie
- I love autumn
- When I was little, I imagined myself as the Water Princess
- I want to give more to the people in need
- Even if I dye my hair red, I hate the color. I don’t own more than 3 red items in my closet (and there were gifts)
- I don’t like gold, I like silver
- I love Sailor Moon
- I played volleyball for 6 years
- I love flowers, thought I forget to water them
- I love Bachata and Salsa
These are my questions:
- What is your childhood nickname?
- What’s your favorite superhero?
- Do you own a pet?
- If you were to be part of a story in a book you’ve read, which one would it be?
- What’s your favorite TV series?
- How do you see yourself 50 years from now?
- What’s your favorite music band?
- What’s your favorite fruit?
- If you could change something in the world, what would that be?
- If you could live on another planet, what would that be?
- Do you think your blog inspires people and how?
Congratulations to my nominees:
Gel from geelinlovesconan
Wendy from The Bookish Journal
Christine from Tine’s Reviews
Marieke from Marieke Mills
Happy reading !